Monday, October 29, 2012

Let the count down begin

November 2013 - I'll be turning 40! Who would of thunk it!?


The thought of turning 40 years old, to me is an accomplishment; it serves as a motivator that more is yet to come. Unlike many, especially women, I don't dread or shy away from getting older - after all, it is a part of life. I believe people don't like getting older because they have some deep down regrets as to how they are living ~ or not living for that matter.  We only have one life; and it is our responsibility to live it to the fullest with no regrets.  As long as you are still breathing - you must continue on the path to greatness!

I have decided that every month, starting with January 2013 - I will be celebrating my birthday - doing something I've always wanted to do - crossing things of my 'life list'.  From spontaneous trips, to wine making, to spending a day at the spa with my husband, to spending a whole day in bed watching chick flicks and eating popcorn!  When the big day arrives; November 15, 2013 to be exact, I want to be surrounded by my closest friends and family celebrating, drinking, laughing and creating memories.

That's what life is all about! I'm looking forward to the next 40 years of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment