Saturday, February 23, 2013

Choices/Decisions

Wishing you all a happy and productive Saturday.

Today is the last Saturday of the month.  Are you happy with the choices you've made thus far in February? It is not too late!

When you have a decision to make ask yourself the following questions to ensure you are making the best possible choices.

1. Will this decision make a positive impact for me and my family?
2. By making this decision will I be brought closer to one of my life goals?
3. What would happen if I don't do this?
4. Am I staying true to my personal philosophical believes by making this choice?
5. What are the pros and cons of in choosing this way?
6. Will this choice improve my life?

In asking questions before making decisions you are able to slow down, think the situation through, and choose wisely. Every decision you make should enhance and add value to your life.

{Choose & Decide Wisely}

No comments:

Post a Comment